Port Macquarie Library has two rooms available for public hire:
- Seats up to 50 people conference style
- Has 5 fold down tables each seating 6-8 persons
- Kitchenette with urn, crockery/disposable cups, cutlery and tea/coffee making facilities
- Interactive Multi-media Projector, and flipchart
Technology Training Room
- 10 personal computers plus 1 laptop for the presenter
- Meetings of groups of between 10-15 people
- Windows 10
- Data Projector (wall mounted)
- Internet access
- Tea trolley with urn and tea/coffee making facilities
4 Mac Books and/or 10 iPads are available for use during room hire on request. Please notify staff if you wish to use these at time of booking.
Please refer to fees and charges for cost associated with hiring a meeting room.
Principles of Use
- The rooms are primarily for hire by community groups and organizations within the Port Macquarie-Hastings Council local government area.
- Priority will be given to activities that are compatible with and complimentary to the Library’s role and objectives.
Please refer to Conditions of Use for library policy use of rooms.
A number of study rooms are available for small group meetings free of charge.