*Please note – due to current Covid restrictions we have limited booking times and facilities at present. Please contact our office manager on 65818755 for more information.
Port Macquarie Library has one room currently available for public hire:
- Seats up to 50 people conference style
- Has 5 fold down tables each seating 6-8 persons
- Kitchenette with urn, crockery/disposable cups, cutlery and tea/coffee making facilities
- Interactive Multi-media Projector, and flipchart
Please refer to fees and charges for cost associated with hiring a meeting room.
Principles of Use
- The rooms are primarily for hire by community groups and organizations within the Port Macquarie-Hastings Council local government area.
- Priority will be given to activities that are compatible with and complimentary to the Library’s role and objectives.
Please refer to Conditions of Use for library policy use of rooms.
A number of study rooms are available for small group meetings free of charge.