An Inter-Library Loan (ILL) service is available for members to obtain information or items from other libraries and information agencies from around Australia. If what you need is not found in our local collection, then we can often obtain it via ILL.
Requests are taken in-person at your local branch library.
- A non-refundable $10 service fee applies for all Inter-Library Loan requests is payable on application.
- For fast track or urgent requests a fee of cost + $12.00 is payable.
- A non-refundable $6 service fee applies for all Inter-Library Loan requests is payable on application
For Fast Track requests the full ACLIS charge will be passed on
- Core Service: ILL requests are normally sent daily by email, with supply time for the item varying depending on its availability. Copy requests are usually obtained within two weeks.
- New Items: recently released fiction is not available on ILL, please make a purchase request.
- Limit: only three items/photocopies per member will be processed at a time.
You will be notified by email or phone when your loan item has arrived.
Contact the Inter-library Loans Officer or call Port Macqaurie Library on 6581 8755 or Kempsey Library on 6566 3210 for further details.