Haven’t quite finished the book you borrowed? Do your kids want to watch that DVD one more time? Your items will be automatically renewed unless someone else has reserved them or you have already renewed them twice.
Renewing an item extends the loan for another 3 weeks, and you can renew items up to 2 times.
- Access the library catalogue
- Select ‘Renewals & Reserves’ under ‘Member Services’ from the left hand menu
- Type in your member number and password
- Click check boxes for the items you wish to renew (if there is no checkbox the item cannot be renewed)
- Click ‘Submit’. You will get a message to say the book has been renewed. If you want to see the new return date, click on the ‘refresh’ button
Renew by phone
- To renew by phone please have your member number handy when you call your local branch
Renew in person
Speak to a staff member at the customer service desk to renew any items on your membership card or renew online using one of our computers.