- This event has passed.
November 11 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Monday, repeating until December 20, 2019
Monday November 11, 10:30 am – 11:30 am
51 High St
Wauchope, NSW 2445 Australia
Storytime sessions are held during the school term. Activities are aimed at pre-school aged children and are free. Along with the storytelling, there are craft activities related to the books being read by library staff. No bookings required just join in the forty five minutes of fun!
Your cooperation is essential in making Storytime an interesting and enjoyable activity for your children.
- Plan to arrive on time for the activity
- Please remain with your child during Storytime
- If your child is restless or crying, please leave the Storytime area until your child is composed
- Please join in with the stories, songs and craft
- Please do not distract the children by talking to other parents/carers during Storytime. However, please feel free to stay and chat with other parents after Storytime is finished!
Thank you for helping to make Storytime such a success. We can’t do it without you!