Your Summer Reading Challenge in a Nutshell
What is it all about?
2. Have fun reading your library books or your own books
3. Fill out your Reading Log/s
4. Get your Reading Logs back to your local library (or Long Flat General Store or Comboyne Community Centre or Rollands Plains Community Hall Verandah) by Friday 27th January 2017
5. Your Summer Reading Challenge Certificate will show how many books you have read over summer
6. You will go in the draw for prizes
7. Certificates & prizes will be delivered to schools (and Preschools) in Week Two of the school term
8. Questions??? 6581 8755
9. See you in the library!
PS: For great online activities and to register for the National Summer Reading Club, take a look at: www.summerreadingclub.org.au/theclub