Printing and photocopying
Printing and photocopying facilities are available at all library branches.
You can print from our public PCs, from your own USB flash drive, or wirelessly from your own device (see Mobile Printing below).
Self service photocopiers are available. Library staff can provide assistance if required.
Colour and black & white photocopying is available in A4 and A3 sizes. See Fees & Charges
Scanners are available for use at all library branches. Assistance can be provided by staff.
The libraries mobile printing enables you to remotely upload images and documents to our remote print queue.
- Access the mobile printing service from your device
- Enter your member code as the user name e.g. A100000
- Enter your date of birth as the password in the format ddmmyy
- Once logged in, upload your file then select the appropriate printing options
- Use your card as normal to login into the library printer to release the job
If you are doing this from home, please note jobs will only stay in the printer’s queue for 24 hours.
The Port Macquarie-Hastings Library provides a 3D Printing service available to the community.
See our Fees & Charges for current printing and copying prices.l