All branches are open again for browsing & borrowing and we are still offering our popular ‘Click & Collect’ service (Masks must be worn when collecting items)
Place items on hold using one of these 3 easy methods:
- Log into the library catalogue with your library card and your password (date of birth – ddmmyy) to reserve items directly.
- Phone your local library to reserve items over the phone. We will assist you to place holds on specific items.
- OR download our NEW library app for a simple way to reserve your items.
* Please note – The loan period remains 21 days, but all items will automatically be renewed unless reserved by another borrower.
You will be notified by SMS, email or letter when the items are available for collection.
- Please bring your library card or a photo ID to collect. You will also need to bring your own library bag.
- Masks must be worn when collecting items.
- Please adhere to spatial distancing marks at each library.
How do I return items?
You can return items through the after-hours chutes at all branches. You are also welcome to hold onto your items, as there are no overdue fees.
I am unable to collect my reserved items, what should I do?
Please let our library staff know, as we may be able to extend the hold time for your reserved items – Branch Contact Information
I am not a library member yet, how do I join?
You can sign up online for free!
How long is the loan period for library items?
All loans are currently available for 21 days, but will be automatically renewed unless reserved by another borrower.
My loans are due, but I am not feeling well.
Please do not return your items if you are feeling unwell or if you have been in close proximity with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms. Please phone us and we will advise you what to do with your loans.