Place items on hold using one of these 4 easy methods:
- Log into the library catalogue with your library card and your password (date of birth – ddmmyy) to reserve items directly.
- Fill in our Library Select form & we’ll pick for you.
- Phone your local library to reserve items over the phone. We will assist you to place holds on specific items.
- OR download our NEW library app for a simple way to reserve your items.
* Please note – The loan period remains 21 days, but all items will automatically be renewed unless reserved by another borrower.
You will be notified by SMS, email or letter when the items are available for collection.
- Please bring your library card or a photo ID to collect. You will also need to bring your own library bag.
I am unable to collect my reserved items, what should I do?
Please let our library staff know, as we may be able to extend the hold time for your reserved items – Branch Contact Information
I am not a library member yet, how do I join?
You can sign up online for free!
How long is the loan period for library items?
All loans are currently available for 21 days, but will be automatically renewed unless reserved by another borrower.
My loans are due, but I am not feeling well.
Please do not return your items if you are feeling unwell. Please phone us and we will advise you what to do with your loans.