Head On Foundation invites photographers, creatives, amateurs and enthusiasts to enter the Head On Photo Awards 2017.
The Head On Photo Awards are open internationally across Portrait, Landscape and Mobile categories, while the Head On Student Prize is open to Australian School Students (Years K-12). The prize pool is worth $50,000 and includes equipment and software from a variety of industry leaders. All finalists will be exhibited in Head On Photo Festival, Australia’s premier event of its kind and one of the world’s leading photo festivals.
- Alexander Strecker, Managing Editor of Lensculture
- Anni Payne, AIPP Master Photographer, judge and mentor
- Dr Daniel Mudie Cunningham, Assistant Director & Head Curator, ArtBank
- Dean Sewell, Award winning photographer & Oculi Founding Member
- Isobel Parker Philip, Photography Curator, Art Gallery of NSW
- Maggie Steber, Photographer (Nat Geo, New York Times) & educator
- Moshe Rosenzveig, Creative Director, Head On Photo Festival
- Natan Dvir, Photographer & Teacher at ICP New York
- Rach Kirsten, Creative Arts Advisor, NSW Department of Education
- Robin Schwartz, Photographer & Guggenheim Fellow 2016
- Prof. Ross Harley, Dean Art & Design, University of New South Wales
- Shoair Mavlian, Curator, TATE Modern
- Simon Harsent, Photographer & POOL Collective Founder
Open date: Tues 17 Jan
DEADLINE: Sun 26 Feb
Judging dates: March 2017
Exhibition dates: May 2017
Exhibitions will be held at Museum of Sydney and NSW Parliament House as part of Head On Photo Festival 2017
Tell me more!
Connect with us at:
Hashtags: #headon17 #HeadOnPhotoAwards